PTFE Suture with Straight Keith Needle
PTFE Sutures – Attention Previous Gore-Tex® Suture Users,
PTFE Sutures are Back!
- Cytoplast® PTFE Sutures are the ideal suture for plastic, aesthetic and cosmetic surgery.
- Similar Configurations to discontinued Gore-Tex® suture
- Little or no package memory, soft handling, and knots securely
- 5 different needle and size options include your choice of Reverse Cutting Needles or Straight Keith Needles
- Maintains tensile strength, perfect for suspension procedures
- Monofilament – doesn’t wick bacteria
- Soft for patients (not stiff like most monofilaments)
- Biologically inert, resulting in superior soft tissue reaction, decreased redness and decreased inflammation around suture line
|Needle Size||Needle Style||USP Thread Size||Thread Length|