Surgiform will accept returns/exchanges under the following conditions:
- All returns/exchanges must be pre-authorized by Surgiform before you ship any product to us. To receive a ‘Return Authorization’ (RA) number, please call Surgiform at 866.225.5785. Include the RGA number on the outer return shipping carton and all written documentation – this will expedite the processing of your return/exchange.
- Full credit will be issued to the customer account for items returned within 30 days of invoice date – if the items and packaging are undamaged. No returns/exchanges will be accepted after 90 days from the invoice date. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- All returned product is subject to quality inspection. Please use a box to return all products – shipping in an envelope does not provide enough protection for the product. If product is returned in an envelope it will be refused and returned to you.
- Product may be returned by the method of your choice at your expense. We recommend insuring the package and using a service that can provide tracking information to ensure successful delivery. We are not responsible for lost items.
- Standard shipping rates apply on the shipment of an exchanged item.
- Returns/exchanges must be received within 14 days of authorization. If received after 14 days, a $25 processing fee will be applied.
- Open packages or boxes containing implants will not be accepted. Each package and box is specifically labeled ‘Not Returnable if Package Seal is Broken’.
- No credit or refunds will be issued for freight charges.
- Due to the personalized nature of custom products, these are non-returnable. All sales are final.
- Please send all returns/exchanges to the following address (please include RA number):
1566 Whiting Way
Lugoff, SC 29078
If you have any questions regarding this policy please do not hesitate to contact us at 866.225.5785.